Saturday, September 11, 2010

My two lil' skeletons


Here are my kiddos happy as can be in their Halloween jammies. Man I love my kids. Happy as can be every morning and they play so good together. Well not really play yet Sky mostly lets Dakota pull her hair. She also loves to run into the room and jump right in front of his face and scream while he sits back and laughs like crazy.


The only time a toothless smile is cute! Holy crap I've got some good lookin' kids. I could just eat those ribs for dinner, ha ha!



3 comments:

Kirsten said...

they are so so cute!!!

The Cottle Family said...

How fun, I love the little fuzz on Dakotas head. Is he crawling yet. Baby girl just started to crawl and now Mason has had a harder time with having a baby around.

Kristen Moss said...

O my goodness keni, your chillin' are so cute!!

your sky is going to be a diva.